|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone know anyone who makes the power boards up....
looking for one with 5 connectors 3 being switched ideally in blue
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2 http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think Ash will make you one
__________________
Canon 40D (350D backup) - EF-S 18-55 - EF-S 17-85 - EF 100-300 - EF 50 - Canon 430 EX || Speedlite - Canon BG-E2N Grip Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended AX-10 Crawler - Thats all I have left!!!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Or muchmore do a very nice one, but thats depending on the level of mingeness
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have made a few chris. There quiet simple to make and build. If you want i can send you a list of all the bits required.
EDIT: as josh said if you want chris ill make you one. A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
pm sent
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Much More do one (only link I could find is to RC Mart):-
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/produc...tributor%20(BK) I have it and it does the job! It's not blue though
__________________
Dragon Paints |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
The much more ones are really exspensive. I could make one of them for 20 quid.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
cheers for the reply's, already got a much more 1 want another 1,
not sure if its the case with all power boards but my much more one drain's my 12v something cronic.....
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2 http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Might be the led's chris ive never had a problem with mine are you at ozfest chris?
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
no ash, only usually use 3 of the inputs so 3 led's....won't be at oz but will be at marston
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2 http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif |
![]() |
|
|