PDA

View Full Version : Regional Finals Entries


colin76
10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
10th August
Regional Finals.
With the regional finals just a few weeks away I thought I would give you all a quick reminder that I need your entires and entry fee in to me, so I can send them off by19th, this is the closing date. Please contact me on either [email protected] or 07876330687.

The current list of entries are.

2012 End of season finals.
Drivers registered as of 9th August

F2 2wd Saturday 1st September
James Wright
Simon Miller tbc

F2 4wd Sunday 2nd September
James Wright
Simon Miller tbc

Juniors 2wd Saturday 1st September

Juniors 4wd Sunday 2nd September

Vets 2wd Saturday 1st September

Vets 4wd Sunday 2nd September

F3,F4,F5 2wd Saturday 15th September
Danny Conway
Mark Everitt
James Wright
Simon Miller tbc
Demeitr Panayides

F3,F4,F5 4wd Sunday 16th September
Lee Hedges
James Wright
Simon Miller tbc