PDA

View Full Version : Free Practice Monday 27th (Bank Holiday)


coleman758
26-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Ok guys, Now I know some of your are going to be bored at home tomorrow.

I'm going to head down to the track about 10:00am, The track should still be setup pretty much, I will hold a free practice session if anyone fancies it?

No charge! - Hows that for a bank holiday!

This is all good and well, but if its raining il be staying in bed :thumbsup:
Il post a message here at about 9am in the morning just to confirm.

Cheers!

coleman758
26-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Anyone fancy it or is it just me :thumbsup:

Si Coe
26-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Wouldn't it be better to just turn up at a race meeting instead? I got all my practice at the track today!

Howler
26-08-2012, 11:43 PM
I'll try, since i didnt make it today,

tisher
27-08-2012, 07:48 AM
I cant make it buddy doing the family thing wifes orders:woot::thumbdown:

Br00kie
27-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Hi

I can come and play for a bit this afternoon

Steve

Br00kie
27-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Hi

Weather looks a bit iffy on BBC

Howler
27-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Pouring down all day, so i didnt bother.