|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok guys, Now I know some of your are going to be bored at home tomorrow.
I'm going to head down to the track about 10:00am, The track should still be setup pretty much, I will hold a free practice session if anyone fancies it? No charge! - Hows that for a bank holiday! This is all good and well, but if its raining il be staying in bed Il post a message here at about 9am in the morning just to confirm. Cheers! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone fancy it or is it just me
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wouldn't it be better to just turn up at a race meeting instead? I got all my practice at the track today!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll try, since i didnt make it today,
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I cant make it buddy doing the family thing wifes orders
![]()
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi
I can come and play for a bit this afternoon Steve
__________________
My Body Is A Temple. I Wake Up Every Morning And Pray It Still Works |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi
Weather looks a bit iffy on BBC
__________________
My Body Is A Temple. I Wake Up Every Morning And Pray It Still Works |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pouring down all day, so i didnt bother.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
![]() |
|
|