View Full Version : Anybody going to the F345's?
Chris Elworthy
13-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Alright Lads,
Is there anybody from Bury attending the F345 finals at Southport? I'm Going down to watch so wanting to know who's there to chat to/irritate?
Chris
Spencer Mulcahy
13-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Alright Chris I am going both days one of my first meetings is a national lol. Straight in at the deep end.
Chris Elworthy
13-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Alright Spenny, i intend to come down on Saturday to watch so I will hunt you out. I've just got my new TLR 22 and running gear this week and the car hasn't turned a wheel yet! I'm intending racing at Bury on Sunday (albeit a quiet meeting I imagine) to try it out.
Just thinking, you think there may be still be entry spaces for 2wd?
Chris
danDanEFC
13-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Check to see if their is any entries still available on saturday and Sunday, probably best to email Paul Worsley.
coleman758
13-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Alright Lads,
Is there anybody from Bury attending the F345 finals at Southport? I'm Going down to watch so wanting to know who's there to chat to/irritate?
Chris
I will be there Chris!
Chris Elworthy
13-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Will see a few of you there then. I've just realised like an idiot that I can't race as I haven't joined the BRCA yet!! Oh well, may have been a bit ambitious with a brand new car that hasn't turned a wheel yet! Ha!
Chris
Spencer Mulcahy
13-09-2012, 09:15 PM
I am running my 4wd for the first time on Sunday steep learning curve in practise.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.