|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alright Lads,
Is there anybody from Bury attending the F345 finals at Southport? I'm Going down to watch so wanting to know who's there to chat to/irritate? Chris |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alright Chris I am going both days one of my first meetings is a national lol. Straight in at the deep end.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alright Spenny, i intend to come down on Saturday to watch so I will hunt you out. I've just got my new TLR 22 and running gear this week and the car hasn't turned a wheel yet! I'm intending racing at Bury on Sunday (albeit a quiet meeting I imagine) to try it out.
Just thinking, you think there may be still be entry spaces for 2wd? Chris |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Check to see if their is any entries still available on saturday and Sunday, probably best to email Paul Worsley.
__________________
Aidan Burke - Southport Radio Car Club #SchumacherFamily #TQmodels #ExtraLapRCpodcast |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will be there Chris!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Will see a few of you there then. I've just realised like an idiot that I can't race as I haven't joined the BRCA yet!! Oh well, may have been a bit ambitious with a brand new car that hasn't turned a wheel yet! Ha!
Chris |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am running my 4wd for the first time on Sunday steep learning curve in practise.
|
![]() |
|
|