View Full Version : Sunday 30 September
Think this is the last date on our summer calendar of racing and at the moment the weather is looking promising too :thumbsup:
I am not 100% certain whether I will be there, depends on a few house things.
If I do pop along I don't suppose someone has a spare servo I could borrow, or would mind binding there 2.4ghz transmitter to my receiver so I can try and rule out a few problems I am experiancing.
Cheers,
Jonathan
Maxbashing
26-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I will be there. I don't have a spare servo but I will bring along my spare transmitter.
racingdwarf
26-09-2012, 06:34 PM
I'll be there, you can try binding with my ko if want John also have servo's kicking about
Dandare
27-09-2012, 04:25 PM
I hope to be there, gonna start negotiations tonight :lol:
Nathan2000
27-09-2012, 05:37 PM
we should be there :lol::)
Dandare
28-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I'll be there sunday but, i have to leave by 3pm sharp :thumbdown:
Dufty07
29-09-2012, 01:22 PM
me n simon will b there. May have to change track layout a bit though, to even the bumps a bit.
racingdwarf
29-09-2012, 07:25 PM
me n simon will b there. May have to change track layout a bit though, to even the bumps a bit.
No probs with a track change;), hope to pull it all up in a few weeks for a heavy roll and some new pipe.
Maxbashing
30-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi all, what a completely fabulous day. Thanks everyone for a great day of course especially Dave for all your efforts as usual. Here are a few pics of the day.
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/db0442e573433d5ce6ffb439425cf820.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/01870b7ff2d92dddbe717f5926639f1c.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/445444bf7a47b381794ec5b2baeb1eaf.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/b38d77ec721623c39dda34d2057c23d0.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/200f125f1744a5c9370d61dddd7c711d.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/38d7672ecfadb62068f926d91693f232.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/b348992938ed569f39f2c6e803ab5a40.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/af3a46b844aa41e8b6666d3c1a7556b3.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/17d07c2b634b95c7c366bfc21d054863.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/1f6b25dfc51166010b6a782225574ced.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/ddad317fe7a2d6b3636aa8d0d1bc3ab5.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/7a14e3f1dd50a168f860a9ec7f6a37d3.jpg
Dandare
30-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Ooo, one of the few occasions my car wasn't on it's roof, not that i'm annoyed with myself or anything :mad:
Otherwise, nice day, felt there was some real quality driving, especially by the young whipper snappers :p
thedarkside69
30-09-2012, 08:38 PM
some nice photos there :D
Nathan2000
30-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Ooo, one of the few occasions my car wasn't on it's roof, not that i'm annoyed with myself or anything :mad:
Otherwise, nice day, felt there was some real quality driving, especially by the young whipper snappers :p
and who may that be?
Dandare
01-10-2012, 06:50 PM
and who may that be?
I couldn't possibly say, i can't remember all of your... oops, i mean thier names :p
ShaunieT
01-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi all what a cracking afternoon,gutted we couldn't get to the track before lunch,the boys were well chuffed with their racing :thumbsup: they are now hoping for a couple of 22's,really looking forward to the next meeting,Max,awesome pictures buddy.
Hi all, what a completely fabulous day. Thanks everyone for a great day of course especially Dave for all your efforts as usual. Here are a few pics of the day.
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/db0442e573433d5ce6ffb439425cf820.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q626/Maxbashing/01870b7ff2d92dddbe717f5926639f1c.jpg
Yellow and white combo wheels is the Future!!!!! :D
and who may that be?
No idea, I thought ShaunieT's lads were driving well. There was a 22 in heat 1 that wasn't going too bad either :p
Hi all what a cracking afternoon,gutted we couldn't get to the track before lunch,the boys were well chuffed with their racing :thumbsup: they are now hoping for a couple of 22's,really looking forward to the next meeting,Max,awesome pictures buddy.
Oooo more money, or is that one for Father Christmas?!
Nathan2000
02-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Yellow and white combo wheels is the Future!!!!! :D
No idea, I thought ShaunieT's lads were driving well. There was a 22 in heat 1 that wasn't going too bad either :p
Oooo more money, or is that one for Father Christmas?!
whos was, that you? :)
racingdwarf
02-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I thought some of the old people drove well to:lol:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.