|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Think this is the last date on our summer calendar of racing and at the moment the weather is looking promising too
I am not 100% certain whether I will be there, depends on a few house things. If I do pop along I don't suppose someone has a spare servo I could borrow, or would mind binding there 2.4ghz transmitter to my receiver so I can try and rule out a few problems I am experiancing. Cheers, Jonathan
__________________
Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors Click any of the above to head to the website! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there. I don't have a spare servo but I will bring along my spare transmitter.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there, you can try binding with my ko if want John also have servo's kicking about
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope to be there, gonna start negotiations tonight
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
we should be there
![]()
__________________
http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ Tamiya plasma Edge, Madfighter, Mad rat, X-pro, TLR Losi 22. EoE regional Junior championship. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there sunday but, i have to leave by 3pm sharp
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
me n simon will b there. May have to change track layout a bit though, to even the bumps a bit.
__________________
X-RAY XB4 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
No probs with a track change , hope to pull it all up in a few weeks for a heavy roll and some new pipe.
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi all, what a completely fabulous day. Thanks everyone for a great day of course especially Dave for all your efforts as usual. Here are a few pics of the day.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ooo, one of the few occasions my car wasn't on it's roof, not that i'm annoyed with myself or anything
![]() Otherwise, nice day, felt there was some real quality driving, especially by the young whipper snappers
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
some nice photos there
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
and who may that be?
__________________
http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ Tamiya plasma Edge, Madfighter, Mad rat, X-pro, TLR Losi 22. EoE regional Junior championship. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I couldn't possibly say, i can't remember all of your... oops, i mean thier names
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all what a cracking afternoon,gutted we couldn't get to the track before lunch,the boys were well chuffed with their racing
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() No idea, I thought ShaunieT's lads were driving well. There was a 22 in heat 1 that wasn't going too bad either ![]() Oooo more money, or is that one for Father Christmas?!
__________________
Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors Click any of the above to head to the website! |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ Tamiya plasma Edge, Madfighter, Mad rat, X-pro, TLR Losi 22. EoE regional Junior championship. |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought some of the old people drove well to
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
![]() |
|
|