View Full Version : Outdoor round on Sunday 11th?
Howler
05-11-2012, 02:43 PM
I was at the track this Sunday, and it was fine and dry, would have been a perfect day for racing. If the weather is good what does everyone think? I notice there's no Chadderton round this Sunday, but there is a Worksop one, would this impact numbers much?
Gavin Collingwood
05-11-2012, 03:56 PM
It's round two of turf wars at southport on Sunday pal
losichris
05-11-2012, 03:59 PM
roger left the timing loop at the indoor venue
Howler
06-11-2012, 01:17 PM
I was just keen to give this it's first race:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-thYHx3aSLB4/UJiwHYkq1dI/AAAAAAAAAM4/xsECWK-mgvc/s901/2012-11-05
losichris
06-11-2012, 01:19 PM
I was just keen to give this it's first race:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-thYHx3aSLB4/UJiwHYkq1dI/AAAAAAAAAM4/xsECWK-mgvc/s901/2012-11-05
Looking tidy that.
Get booked in at Southport.
I cant go 4 weeks without racing
Howler
06-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Nah, it's too far in the cold weather on a bike, i'd be an icicle by the time i got there.
Si Coe
06-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I think we still have the overhead timing loop in the cabin. Not sure if it still works though....
Maddy
06-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I was just keen to give this it's first race:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-thYHx3aSLB4/UJiwHYkq1dI/AAAAAAAAAM4/xsECWK-mgvc/s901/2012-11-05
Nice paint job steve :drool::drool:
Howler
06-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Except when you hold it up to the light :-p
Gavin Collingwood
07-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Back it with silver then
Howler
07-11-2012, 06:53 PM
I didnt paint it, Maddy did!
Maddy
07-11-2012, 06:54 PM
mmmmmm
coleman758
07-11-2012, 07:05 PM
MADDY! Single colour, Whats that all about!
Howler
07-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Its about me giving him the shell to make me an undertray on a saturday and having one to use the next morning!
Maddy
07-11-2012, 07:15 PM
no answer to that really,last minute before we went track sunday morning.he either liked it or he only said he did as to not offend me lol.
Howler
07-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Nah, it's nice for a quick effort, just winding you up. Cheers mate.
coleman758
07-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I have one to paint at the moment, The kit shell looks exactly the same as the 44.1 shell, Just with the body mount hole further back.
Howler
10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
I'll be at the track for practice tomorrow afternoon if anyone want to join me.
Maddy
10-11-2012, 06:22 PM
ill be there,
tempted with southport but dont have time tomorrow to be there all day.
Si Coe
10-11-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm taking the Blingrango to Southport before I get more red bits for it.....
Maddy
10-11-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm taking the Blingrango to Southport before I get more red bits for it.....
Blingrango :lol::lol:
Mines a gone wrongo :woot::woot:
Si Coe
10-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Can't really describe mine any other way given the Tresrey addiction.
I know I need to get the front tower next but there isn't anything wrong with the AC one I have now. I'm going to skip the Tresrey chassis though as its £110 and its not red.....
Anyway does that mean you've gone full circle back to Durango again? And no doubt learnt nothing from the whole journey about it not being the car.....
Maddy
10-11-2012, 09:54 PM
pmsl,
gone 4wd now,will try it out and see how it goes.
Does your wife really know how much you have spent on your 210...
Si Coe
10-11-2012, 10:45 PM
It has the same shell scheme as my old Yokomo so she just thinks its that. Actually the Yokomo used the same scheme as the D4 I had before that, so she probably hasn't noticed that change either. I know she thinks its pretty old.
Nearly came undone at the Woodvale Rally meet at Southport as she was there, and there were several other 210's running. Fortunately mine is has been so customised it was easy to claim it was a different (earlier) version as there are a lot of visual differences to a standard 210.
Howler
11-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Maddy's rongo is great... for about two laps, then either a wheel falls off, it melts a battery or switches itself off. :p
Darren Wales
11-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Maddy's rongo is great... for about two laps, then either a wheel falls off, it melts a battery or switches itself off. :p
Rongos are so notorious for wheels falling off, you'd think they would sort a decent thread out? :blush:
Maddy
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Its all gone pear shaped
coleman758
11-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Give me a bell tomorrow pal, Il talk the setup over with you.
It's not the thread that's the issue with rango wheels, it's binding in the hub.
Or worn wheels, the old 12mm round very easy. If the round every time you hit the power on break, you undo the nut 1/4 turn.
Call me tomorrow il sort it with you
Maddy
11-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Cheers mate will do.
Si Coe
11-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Not sure why but I had some wheelnut issues with my 210 that disappeared as soon as I swapped the plastic hexes for nice metal Tresrey ones.
Come to think of it thats were it all started......
Maddy
11-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Im on the alloy hexs,ive seen some low profile nylocks that might work.
You just love spending money on red bling lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.