|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was at the track this Sunday, and it was fine and dry, would have been a perfect day for racing. If the weather is good what does everyone think? I notice there's no Chadderton round this Sunday, but there is a Worksop one, would this impact numbers much?
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's round two of turf wars at southport on Sunday pal
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
roger left the timing loop at the indoor venue
__________________
Kyosho Speed Passion |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was just keen to give this it's first race:
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looking tidy that.
Get booked in at Southport. I cant go 4 weeks without racing
__________________
Kyosho Speed Passion |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nah, it's too far in the cold weather on a bike, i'd be an icicle by the time i got there.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think we still have the overhead timing loop in the cabin. Not sure if it still works though....
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice paint job steve
![]()
__________________
Team associated b6 Tekno Shortcourse truck Tamiya lunchbox Sworkz Bury metro |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Except when you hold it up to the light :-p
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Back it with silver then
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I didnt paint it, Maddy did!
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
mmmmmm
__________________
Team associated b6 Tekno Shortcourse truck Tamiya lunchbox Sworkz Bury metro |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
MADDY! Single colour, Whats that all about!
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its about me giving him the shell to make me an undertray on a saturday and having one to use the next morning!
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
no answer to that really,last minute before we went track sunday morning.he either liked it or he only said he did as to not offend me lol.
__________________
Team associated b6 Tekno Shortcourse truck Tamiya lunchbox Sworkz Bury metro |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nah, it's nice for a quick effort, just winding you up. Cheers mate.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have one to paint at the moment, The kit shell looks exactly the same as the 44.1 shell, Just with the body mount hole further back.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be at the track for practice tomorrow afternoon if anyone want to join me.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be there,
tempted with southport but dont have time tomorrow to be there all day.
__________________
Team associated b6 Tekno Shortcourse truck Tamiya lunchbox Sworkz Bury metro |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm taking the Blingrango to Southport before I get more red bits for it.....
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
![]() |
|
|