PDA

View Full Version : Sensorcable cut off from Novak BL


Kusal
12-06-2008, 10:00 PM
The sensorcable is cut off from my Novak 4.5R; it still has some 2.5 cm wire left.
Does anybody have an idea on how to open the motor and solder new wires inside or would it be better to solder another sensorcable to the remainings on the outside?
I already tried to open the motor but I am afraid to put too much force on the 'endbell'.
Any help is much appreciated!

Kusal

super__dan
13-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Personally I'd leave the motor end well alone! If you've enough wire elength for your application I'd find someone with the crimps and put a new plug on it. Either that or buy a sensor cable and solder it in.

Rick
13-06-2008, 08:41 AM
I am looking for an extension lead for a brushless sensor lead!

Does such a thing exist, if so where?

Cheers

Rick
13-06-2008, 06:44 PM
I am looking for an extension lead for a brushless sensor lead!

Does such a thing exist, if so where?

Cheers


Anybody :confused:

Kusal
14-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks Dan, I will have to solder another sensorcable on.:thumbsup:
More work to do before the GP.:lol: