Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-06-2008
Kusal Kusal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Belgium
Posts: 260
Question Sensorcable cut off from Novak BL

The sensorcable is cut off from my Novak 4.5R; it still has some 2.5 cm wire left.
Does anybody have an idea on how to open the motor and solder new wires inside or would it be better to solder another sensorcable to the remainings on the outside?
I already tried to open the motor but I am afraid to put too much force on the 'endbell'.
Any help is much appreciated!

Kusal
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-06-2008
super__dan's Avatar
super__dan super__dan is offline
#1 ZX5 fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,482
Default

Personally I'd leave the motor end well alone! If you've enough wire elength for your application I'd find someone with the crimps and put a new plug on it. Either that or buy a sensor cable and solder it in.
__________________


Nortech is ACE!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-06-2008
Rick Rick is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 215
Default

I am looking for an extension lead for a brushless sensor lead!

Does such a thing exist, if so where?

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-06-2008
Rick Rick is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I am looking for an extension lead for a brushless sensor lead!

Does such a thing exist, if so where?

Cheers

Anybody
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-06-2008
Kusal Kusal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Belgium
Posts: 260
Smile

Thanks Dan, I will have to solder another sensorcable on.
More work to do before the GP.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com