PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 2nd of December !!!


Steven Forster
26-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Racing will be on this sunday the 2nd of december, 6pm as uasual.......see you all there :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
30-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Al be there with a car that works this week .

chrispattinson
01-12-2012, 09:51 PM
I'll be there, but not until 18:45 .... see you then.

dpackster1980
02-12-2012, 09:04 AM
I'll be there. I'll try and not use as many boards this week. :thumbsup:

AfroP
02-12-2012, 12:19 PM
yeah there was a few boards used last week, mostly for the corner box thing, but it was a good track

dpackster1980
02-12-2012, 12:30 PM
The wife has put her back out so I've got to put Ben to bed. I won't be up there until halt 7 at the latest. :thumbdown:

DAVO
02-12-2012, 03:59 PM
we should be there from crook

DAVO
02-12-2012, 06:09 PM
On way but runnin late

AfroP
02-12-2012, 06:11 PM
On way but runnin late

Same here

N7ELA
02-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Cracking nights racing, good turn out as well. Same time next week????

chrispattinson
02-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah, good nights racing, really enjoyed it, and a rare win for David Pack, well done can't remember the last time you beat me or Neil.

Im on holiday next week, so it'll be the week after I when I am back.

AfroP
02-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Some cracking for spectators tonight in the final. Pack had Neil held off well for a good 2 mins before crashing,
Then Neil took the lead only to lose it to pack after crashing.
Well done by both of you

DAVO
03-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Some footage from heat 1 round 1
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryn-0P9mL7k

dpackster1980
04-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Yeah, good nights racing, really enjoyed it, and a rare win for David Pack, well done can't remember the last time you beat me or Neil.

Im on holiday next week, so it'll be the week after I when I am back.

I think I lapped you didn't I? :lol: That's right and then you tried to take me out. :thumbdown:

It was good fun, I had a spill then Neil did, but to be honest Neil was on his lid for longer.

corkyjohnson75
05-12-2012, 07:13 PM
It was a great night for me to . The new car is going sweet ' made the A final even tho I started and finished last.