|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Racing will be on this sunday the 2nd of december, 6pm as uasual.......see you all there
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Al be there with a car that works this week .
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there, but not until 18:45 .... see you then.
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll be there. I'll try and not use as many boards this week.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah there was a few boards used last week, mostly for the corner box thing, but it was a good track
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
The wife has put her back out so I've got to put Ben to bed. I won't be up there until halt 7 at the latest.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
we should be there from crook
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
On way but runnin late
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cracking nights racing, good turn out as well. Same time next week????
__________________
___________________________ Neil Adamson |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, good nights racing, really enjoyed it, and a rare win for David Pack, well done can't remember the last time you beat me or Neil.
Im on holiday next week, so it'll be the week after I when I am back.
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Some cracking for spectators tonight in the final. Pack had Neil held off well for a good 2 mins before crashing,
Then Neil took the lead only to lose it to pack after crashing. Well done by both of you |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Some footage from heat 1 round 1
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryn-0P9mL7k |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
That's right and then you tried to take me out. It was good fun, I had a spill then Neil did, but to be honest Neil was on his lid for longer. |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
It was a great night for me to . The new car is going sweet ' made the A final even tho I started and finished last.
|
![]() |
|
|