View Full Version : trakpower 4900
DAVIDZX5
14-06-2008, 06:52 PM
how much run time will i be able to get out of the trakpower 4900 with a 6.5 BL ..........???
thanks
jayst
14-06-2008, 07:25 PM
about 12 mins , i use 2000 in my x-6 for 5 mins
DAVIDZX5
14-06-2008, 07:47 PM
what size track do you run on.....??
DAVIDZX5
14-06-2008, 08:46 PM
indoor or outdoor..........??
Chrislong
14-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Only you can answer your question my friend.
Personally, I draw maximum of 1900mah in a 5 minute run from Lipo, so with that in mind I should get 12 minutes approx'. This is me, not you.
There are so many variable - from the way I drive, to the weather, and only by you running the 4900mah pack will you know what your setup, weather, driving style will draw from the pack.
If your question really is "Will I last 5 minutes", the answer is definate.
If you question is "How long should I time my bashing for as I don't have a voltage cut" then the answer is, buy a voltage cut, or don't run any more than 5-6 minutes as the car will be getting hot at this point anyway.
Chris
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.