|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
how much run time will i be able to get out of the trakpower 4900 with a 6.5 BL ..........???
thanks
__________________
Team X-Tream X11 08 spec Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
about 12 mins , i use 2000 in my x-6 for 5 mins
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
what size track do you run on.....??
__________________
Team X-Tream X11 08 spec Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
indoor or outdoor..........??
__________________
Team X-Tream X11 08 spec Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Only you can answer your question my friend.
Personally, I draw maximum of 1900mah in a 5 minute run from Lipo, so with that in mind I should get 12 minutes approx'. This is me, not you. There are so many variable - from the way I drive, to the weather, and only by you running the 4900mah pack will you know what your setup, weather, driving style will draw from the pack. If your question really is "Will I last 5 minutes", the answer is definate. If you question is "How long should I time my bashing for as I don't have a voltage cut" then the answer is, buy a voltage cut, or don't run any more than 5-6 minutes as the car will be getting hot at this point anyway. Chris |
![]() |
|
|