PDA

View Full Version : RACING SUNDAY 6TH JAN


martin so16
02-01-2013, 06:44 PM
whos racing this sunday then ? :woot:

dibble34
02-01-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm in hopefully. Are they any membership/brca forms available yet?

RobW
02-01-2013, 07:28 PM
I'll be down until around 11.30 as long as it is dry. Probably 4wd unless bone dry.

Rob

dibble34
02-01-2013, 07:30 PM
You are going to have to get that db1 dirty at some point :p

martin so16
02-01-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm in hopefully. Are they any membership/brca forms available yet?

im not sure dave pm chris

hotrodchris
02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Dave barring any major incident they will be there on Sunday.

dibble34
02-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Nice one Chris, do you know how much it is for brca and membership together? I'll bring some money

RobW
02-01-2013, 07:42 PM
You are going to have to get that db1 dirty some point :p

I think at this rate it will get its first run at the offroad wars indoors in february:woot:

MrMagoo
02-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Probably not racing this weekend, but will pop over for a bit to drop off shells and say hi... Yes Chris, your's is done!

Briangb
02-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Chris, if you are going to be there I will pop up briefly to return my membership/BRCA forms. I won't be racing though. Maybe see you Sunday.

MrMagoo
02-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Chris, if you are going to be there I will pop up briefly to return my membership/BRCA forms. I won't be racing though. Maybe see you Sunday.

Hey Brian, your shell will be done Sunday to if you want to pick it up?

Briangb
03-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Hey Brian, your shell will be done Sunday to if you want to pick it up?
Hi JC.
Yes, will do assuming we are there at the same time.
If I miss you, I should be there on 13th January.
Thanks.

hotrodchris
03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
No problem Brian and cheers John.

shaun m
07-01-2013, 06:59 PM
excellent day at torch yesturday as always ;) , it was nice to try the durango out , but i dont think it suits my driving :p

oh hang on a minute , its staying and the k1's sold :woot:

see you all sunday ?? you never know you may see another new kit !!:lol:

martin so16
07-01-2013, 07:48 PM
excellent day at torch yesturday as always ;) , it was nice to try the durango out , but i dont think it suits my driving :p

oh hang on a minute , its staying and the k1's sold :woot:

see you all sunday ?? you never know you may see another new kit !!:lol:

cant be leave you have gone to the dark side shaun and sold the k1 :cry: lol

mikeyscott
07-01-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm sure my title has well and truly been surpassed by

Dave O
Shaun
Martin
To name a few!

badger5
07-01-2013, 08:57 PM
cant be leave you have gone to the dark side shaun and sold the k1 :cry: lol

Perhaps there will be another change when the sun comes out and the grip returns!!:woot:

martin so16
07-01-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm sure my title has well and truly been surpassed by

Dave O
Shaun
Martin
To name a few!

you never go racing enough to need a new car mike lol

dibble34
07-01-2013, 09:02 PM
K1 was awsome for me, felt like a step forward from the sx3. First time I have been within a second of the quick boys best lap times so I am happy :) at a rough guess I think it has given me half a second a lap

Mikey I think I still have some way to go :p

mikeyscott
07-01-2013, 09:17 PM
you never go racing enough to need a new car mike lol

V true hence why a big sale coming