|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
whos racing this sunday then ?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in hopefully. Are they any membership/brca forms available yet?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll be down until around 11.30 as long as it is dry. Probably 4wd unless bone dry.
Rob
__________________
____________________________ Rob Warren Yokomo Cal3.1 Yokomo YZ4 SF2 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You are going to have to get that db1 dirty at some point
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
im not sure dave pm chris
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dave barring any major incident they will be there on Sunday.
__________________
Chris TeamC TM2, TC02EVO & TM4 Abisima, Savox and Orion Lazer ZX5-FS2, Rudebits DB1, Powered by Orion R10 and all Steered by Savox (and blind luck!). KoPropo EX10 Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed Paint by Magoo |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice one Chris, do you know how much it is for brca and membership together? I'll bring some money
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think at this rate it will get its first run at the offroad wars indoors in february
__________________
____________________________ Rob Warren Yokomo Cal3.1 Yokomo YZ4 SF2 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Probably not racing this weekend, but will pop over for a bit to drop off shells and say hi... Yes Chris, your's is done!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Chris, if you are going to be there I will pop up briefly to return my membership/BRCA forms. I won't be racing though. Maybe see you Sunday.
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Brian, your shell will be done Sunday to if you want to pick it up?
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Yes, will do assuming we are there at the same time. If I miss you, I should be there on 13th January. Thanks. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
No problem Brian and cheers John.
__________________
Chris TeamC TM2, TC02EVO & TM4 Abisima, Savox and Orion Lazer ZX5-FS2, Rudebits DB1, Powered by Orion R10 and all Steered by Savox (and blind luck!). KoPropo EX10 Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed Paint by Magoo |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
excellent day at torch yesturday as always
, it was nice to try the durango out , but i dont think it suits my driving oh hang on a minute , its staying and the k1's sold ![]() see you all sunday ?? you never know you may see another new kit !!
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
lol
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm sure my title has well and truly been surpassed by
Dave O Shaun Martin To name a few! |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
you never go racing enough to need a new car mike lol
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
K1 was awsome for me, felt like a step forward from the sx3. First time I have been within a second of the quick boys best lap times so I am happy
at a rough guess I think it has given me half a second a lapMikey I think I still have some way to go
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
V true hence why a big sale coming
|
![]() |
|
|