PDA

View Full Version : Help Identify this Yokomo


optiman
17-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Hello,

I remember once going to a local hobby store and seeing this particular Yokomo YZ10. I remember glancing at the pics, holding the box in my hands :wub....but then the shit hit the fan!!! As I soon realize I could not afford it!!!!:mad:


Can anyone tell me which year, and exact model this YZ10 is? I am not a Yokomo expert, but I do know that is not Massami's and is not the earlier YZ-870c, it is something in between.


Thank's

http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=952&pictureid=6100

optiman
17-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Details I remember;
Parallel saddle pack layout(not at an angle), white plastic parts all around, It did not have a chassis top plate either.

J'MM'N
17-05-2013, 03:00 PM
It is the same as YZ-870c, but for the American market, hence the much better Protech body.

adey
17-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Looks like a 89 or 91 dog fighter to me

Naushad
17-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Yz-870c super dogfighter

lllyf
17-05-2013, 06:21 PM
yokomo yz-10,US version 870C,released in 1989

optiman
17-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks guys!

Me want!!!
There's a new one NIB on ebay.... But for $950(I think) is a lot more of what I would spend. Seems that the shit hit the fan yet again!!! Lol

DanB4
18-05-2013, 02:24 AM
I always wondered what was the official business link between ae and yokomo?

optiman
18-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Since Associated did not had any 4wd buggies at the time, becoming Yokomo's distributor and bringing that killer machine with lots of winning tittles wasn't a bad idea at all.