PDA

View Full Version : 23rd June - CANCELLED


jcb
12-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Hi All,

It has been brought to my attention that the Boughton has moved one of it's summer series rounds to the Saturday 22nd June, which is the same weekend as our next club meeting, which was set at 23rd June.

Unless a miracle happens with electrics I will not be attending either meeting.

My question to everyone is are you happy to support the club meeting if you also attend Boughton?

I see little point in running the club meeting on the same weekend if a minimal number of drivers are going to attend due to heading to Boughton.


I'll whizz an email out to everyone too.

Dufty07
12-06-2013, 09:27 AM
We will be at Boughton

simonrhart
12-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I am planning on racing at Boughton so will unlikely attend the club meeting the day after.

Simon

jcb
14-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Is it worth while moving the club meeting to the 30 June?


I avoided the last weekend of June as I was trying to give people a break between Club, Summer series and Regional racing.

The 7th July is MERCC Regional, so the 14th would be the next club day, then 21st is ARC Regional and the 28th would be back at club.

If you do regionals and club you'd be racing 6 weekends on the trot if you head to Boughton too and I know we all need a break at some point!!!

Dandare
15-06-2013, 06:07 PM
It could be worth it as I can't do Boughton & NBC on Sunday.
Problem is I won't know whether I can make the 30th possibly until the day before :blush:

racingdwarf
18-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Yer john, move it to the 30th, as we should race middle and last sunday of the month, I can see it being a waste of time if I have no idea who's coming, what will happen is people will read this, then not bother this weekend as they will think there will be so few people it's not worth coming and I will end up dragging all the lapcounting gear up their and poss cutting the grass just for no one to show up...........wouldn't be the 1st time:(