Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Norfolk Buggy Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-06-2013
jcb jcb is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 1,386
Default 23rd June - CANCELLED

Hi All,

It has been brought to my attention that the Boughton has moved one of it's summer series rounds to the Saturday 22nd June, which is the same weekend as our next club meeting, which was set at 23rd June.

Unless a miracle happens with electrics I will not be attending either meeting.

My question to everyone is are you happy to support the club meeting if you also attend Boughton?

I see little point in running the club meeting on the same weekend if a minimal number of drivers are going to attend due to heading to Boughton.


I'll whizz an email out to everyone too.
__________________
- X-Factory , Corally , JConcepts , Avid , Exotek , RDRP

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-06-2013
Dufty07's Avatar
Dufty07 Dufty07 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Watton, Norfolk
Posts: 636
Default Boughton

We will be at Boughton
__________________
X-RAY XB4
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-06-2013
simonrhart's Avatar
simonrhart simonrhart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Aylsham
Posts: 396
Default

I am planning on racing at Boughton so will unlikely attend the club meeting the day after.

Simon
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-06-2013
jcb jcb is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 1,386
Default

Is it worth while moving the club meeting to the 30 June?


I avoided the last weekend of June as I was trying to give people a break between Club, Summer series and Regional racing.

The 7th July is MERCC Regional, so the 14th would be the next club day, then 21st is ARC Regional and the 28th would be back at club.

If you do regionals and club you'd be racing 6 weekends on the trot if you head to Boughton too and I know we all need a break at some point!!!
__________________
- X-Factory , Corally , JConcepts , Avid , Exotek , RDRP

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-06-2013
Dandare's Avatar
Dandare Dandare is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 914
Default

It could be worth it as I can't do Boughton & NBC on Sunday.
Problem is I won't know whether I can make the 30th possibly until the day before
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R


http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18-06-2013
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default

Yer john, move it to the 30th, as we should race middle and last sunday of the month, I can see it being a waste of time if I have no idea who's coming, what will happen is people will read this, then not bother this weekend as they will think there will be so few people it's not worth coming and I will end up dragging all the lapcounting gear up their and poss cutting the grass just for no one to show up...........wouldn't be the 1st time
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com