PDA

View Full Version : SHRCCC Go Karting Night 6/9/13


Dudders
15-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Guys,

For those not on Facebook we're organising a Karting meeting followed by maybe a curry and beers on Friday 6th Sept.

Post up or see me if tentitively interested. Cost around £25 @ Camberley Team Sport.

Open to all RC Racers and friends!

Neil

Woodbine
15-06-2013, 10:45 AM
I would be really up for this... The date you have is chosen is pretty much the ONLY date I cannot make this year... I will be in Budapest at a wedding :( and also missing that Thursday club night :( and the Sunday if its on...

shaunr
15-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Im up for it mate!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Crazy L
15-06-2013, 05:33 PM
I'd be up for the go-karting, couldn't give a toss about the curry bit. Except I'll be in New York city on that particular date.

Kelk
15-06-2013, 11:13 PM
I'm in

jlucas
16-06-2013, 03:54 AM
I'm in

Is what you'll say as they manage to crowbar you into the kart oh great tall one :D

Kelk
16-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Is what you'll say as they manage to crowbar you into the kart oh great tall one :D

PMSL :thumbsup:

absolute alignment
17-06-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm in

In in also, I will be the one with a big target on my back for you to all aim for. Can do other nights if it works better with others, also have booked my wife as a taxi so 4 of us can drink and get back to farnborough. Me, Gaz, Olly and 1 other.

Owhitehouse
17-06-2013, 01:19 PM
In in also, I will be the one with a big target on my back for you to all aim for. Can do other nights if it works better with others, also have booked my wife as a taxi so 4 of us can drink and get back to farnborough. Me, Gaz, Olly and 1 other.
But I live in fleet ? It's a long walk from your house !

absolute alignment
17-06-2013, 01:28 PM
But I live in fleet ? It's a long walk from your house !

It's okay. Julie likes you.

Steve.T
20-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Which kart circuit are you going to?

Dudders
23-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Team Sport camberley.

I'll be taking £10 in the next few weeks as a deposit off the £40 race fee payable.

Been warned! :thumbsup:

grobson1970
24-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Would like to say yes but will have to say no as i dont no what shift my wife will be working ?.
They only get there shifts one month is advance .
But at least i get a full days karting at Thruxton next month and work is paying ;-).

Gary

Steve.T
27-06-2013, 03:30 PM
If you can, I definately recommend going to an outdoor venue. It will be faster and much more of a challenge

Dudders
27-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Obviously Steve, but this'll do us fine for what the event will be for :p

Steve.T
27-06-2013, 04:07 PM
I was just suggesting :cry:

Woodbine
27-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Put me down as coming please :)

Woodbine
06-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Any news on this. I know you where on about collecting £10 from each person but not heard anything since.