|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Guys,
For those not on Facebook we're organising a Karting meeting followed by maybe a curry and beers on Friday 6th Sept. Post up or see me if tentitively interested. Cost around £25 @ Camberley Team Sport. Open to all RC Racers and friends! Neil
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would be really up for this... The date you have is chosen is pretty much the ONLY date I cannot make this year... I will be in Budapest at a wedding
and also missing that Thursday club night and the Sunday if its on...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im up for it mate!!!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd be up for the go-karting, couldn't give a toss about the curry bit. Except I'll be in New York city on that particular date.
__________________
Answer RC SWorkz 35-3 SWorkz 350T SWorkz S12-2 Instagram: crazylthirteen Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in
__________________
Every Thursday evening from 6:30pm and alternate Sundays. Check out http://shrccc.co.uk Follow us on: Facebook - Surrey and Hants Radio Control Car Club Twitter - @surreyhantsrc |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is what you'll say as they manage to crowbar you into the kart oh great tall one
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Every Thursday evening from 6:30pm and alternate Sundays. Check out http://shrccc.co.uk Follow us on: Facebook - Surrey and Hants Radio Control Car Club Twitter - @surreyhantsrc |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
In in also, I will be the one with a big target on my back for you to all aim for. Can do other nights if it works better with others, also have booked my wife as a taxi so 4 of us can drink and get back to farnborough. Me, Gaz, Olly and 1 other.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
But I live in fleet ? It's a long walk from your house !
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's okay. Julie likes you.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Which kart circuit are you going to?
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Team Sport camberley.
I'll be taking £10 in the next few weeks as a deposit off the £40 race fee payable. Been warned!
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Would like to say yes but will have to say no as i dont no what shift my wife will be working ?.
They only get there shifts one month is advance . But at least i get a full days karting at Thruxton next month and work is paying ;-). Gary |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you can, I definately recommend going to an outdoor venue. It will be faster and much more of a challenge
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Obviously Steve, but this'll do us fine for what the event will be for
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was just suggesting
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Put me down as coming please
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any news on this. I know you where on about collecting £10 from each person but not heard anything since.
|
![]() |
|
|