View Full Version : Race meeting Sunday 7th
Dudders
06-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Be there or be square, gates and sun cream at 8.00am!
Dr_UpGrade
06-07-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm in... But does it mean you'll be square?!!:p
absolute alignment
06-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Be there or be square, gates and sun cream at 8.00am!
Count me in too. If I get up in time!
Dudders
06-07-2013, 01:44 PM
I might just surprise you!
Owhitehouse
06-07-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm there too !
Dr_UpGrade
06-07-2013, 02:59 PM
"might"....?? We'll see...
Well today I've just stuck a phillips head screwdriver into my hand (with some force):blush:, so not done much today and have to try to fix my bent front shock shaft from thursday nite... We'll see if I make it too now!:(
Dudders
06-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Man up..
Dr_UpGrade
06-07-2013, 07:50 PM
I will if you will!!:D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.