|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Be there or be square, gates and sun cream at 8.00am!
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in... But does it mean you'll be square?!!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Count me in too. If I get up in time!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I might just surprise you!
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm there too !
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
"might"....?? We'll see...
Well today I've just stuck a phillips head screwdriver into my hand (with some force) , so not done much today and have to try to fix my bent front shock shaft from thursday nite... We'll see if I make it too now!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man up..
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will if you will!!
|
![]() |
|
|