View Full Version : Astro in Leeds
neallewis
09-07-2013, 09:25 PM
I've discovered a large quantity of used Astro turf in Leeds. I'm going to make enquires as to if its available/unwanted.
http://courgette.jml.net/~neal/RC/Astro-Leeds_resize.jpg (http://courgette.jml.net/~neal/RC/Astro-Leeds.jpg)
Lost of green and blue. I've liberated a very small sample to check its quality. It looks good to me though.
James
09-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Bagsy first dibs!
Aire valley
10-07-2013, 07:49 PM
That looks great Neal well done...no doubt will take some movin tho.
Don't be greedy James...you seem to have an endless supply anyway :lol:
DianneH
12-07-2013, 11:38 PM
I've discovered a large quantity of used Astro turf in Leeds. I'm going to make enquires as to if its available/unwanted.
http://courgette.jml.net/~neal/RC/Astro-Leeds_resize.jpg (http://courgette.jml.net/~neal/RC/Astro-Leeds.jpg)
Lost of green and blue. I've liberated a very small sample to check its quality. It looks good to me though.
Would be great if it is Neal. We can soon make arrangements for moving it!
neallewis
13-07-2013, 12:09 AM
They haven't responded to me email, so I'll drop into the building next week.
Bells
13-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Has the club ever approached playrite in heckmondwike about any unwanted astro ? They must have something we could have
Bells
13-07-2013, 07:25 AM
www.playrite.co.uk/
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.