|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've discovered a large quantity of used Astro turf in Leeds. I'm going to make enquires as to if its available/unwanted.
![]() Lost of green and blue. I've liberated a very small sample to check its quality. It looks good to me though.
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-2CAL3 | YZ-2DTM3 | YZ-4SF2 | YZ-2T | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12 x2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bagsy first dibs!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That looks great Neal well done...no doubt will take some movin tho.
Don't be greedy James...you seem to have an endless supply anyway
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Would be great if it is Neal. We can soon make arrangements for moving it! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
They haven't responded to me email, so I'll drop into the building next week.
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-2CAL3 | YZ-2DTM3 | YZ-4SF2 | YZ-2T | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12 x2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has the club ever approached playrite in heckmondwike about any unwanted astro ? They must have something we could have
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|