PDA

View Full Version : We're Back.....Racing Sunday 11th of August !!!


Steven Forster
04-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Alright ladie's :p

Now that the North East Regionals are over till next year, we are back up and running as usual every sunday unless posted otherwise :)

Were running as usual this sunday coming from 5:30pm - 10pm so let me know who's coming and what your running ;)

Faster we get set up the faster we get racing :D

See you all there :thumbsup:

Ps....hope I can remember how to run the computer.....ha ha ;)

AfroP
08-08-2013, 08:15 AM
woohoo!!

DAVO
08-08-2013, 11:54 AM
David
Tyler
Scott
Dean-ross

dpackster1980
10-08-2013, 11:36 AM
I'm going 2wd for me.

DAVO
11-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Can some one please take a soldering iron with them tonight I need a wire soldering if poss
Thanks

dpackster1980
11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Can some one please take a soldering iron with them tonight I need a wire soldering if poss
Thanks

I've got a good one.

DAVO
11-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Sorted Pack it was a loose wire in the switch I've managed to solder it now
Thanks