|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alright ladie's
![]() Now that the North East Regionals are over till next year, we are back up and running as usual every sunday unless posted otherwise ![]() Were running as usual this sunday coming from 5:30pm - 10pm so let me know who's coming and what your running ![]() Faster we get set up the faster we get racing ![]() See you all there Ps....hope I can remember how to run the computer.....ha ha
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
woohoo!!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
David
Tyler Scott Dean-ross |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm going 2wd for me.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can some one please take a soldering iron with them tonight I need a wire soldering if poss
Thanks |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've got a good one.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorted Pack it was a loose wire in the switch I've managed to solder it now
Thanks |
![]() |
|
|