View Full Version : Racing on sunday 13th Oct.
Dandare
07-10-2013, 11:36 AM
I just wonder which track we plan using (weather permitting) on sunday ?
racingdwarf
07-10-2013, 12:53 PM
on unday:p I plan on using the dirt again as long as the wether is ok. I will have the new pipe for the new grass track layout but as someone said last unday maybe its a good idea to give the grass a break for a while so as to let it get some growth and let the ground settle a bit. and TBH I agree the grass track was looking worn and is looking better with the weather we are now getting.I know some find the dirt hard work but it sharpens the skills:thumbsup:
Dandare
07-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Corrected :p
Happy to race on the dirt as I missed the last one. Could be -5°c by then though :(
simonrhart
07-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Bring your paint brush as it's dirty!
racingdwarf
07-10-2013, 05:41 PM
It's not dirty! It's just dusty, now you wait untill the winter months on dirt and grass, now thats dirty:cry:
Dandare
07-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Mud, dust, dirt, whatever... bring it on !
My 2wd is resigned to mucky winter workouts anyway :lol:
simonrhart
08-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Sadly I won't be able to make it as I will be travelling back from sunny Seattle. Have fun! it's an awesome track and a lot of fun.
I have Proline hole shots rear (thanks to Dave) and 4 ribs front (2wd). Not tried the ribs yet but they seemed to work well for Connor who smoked me since he put those bad boys on!
Not sure if I want to get my shiny new Kyosho dusty though :confused:
Cheers
Simon
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.