|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just wonder which track we plan using (weather permitting) on sunday ?
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
on unday
I plan on using the dirt again as long as the wether is ok. I will have the new pipe for the new grass track layout but as someone said last unday maybe its a good idea to give the grass a break for a while so as to let it get some growth and let the ground settle a bit. and TBH I agree the grass track was looking worn and is looking better with the weather we are now getting.I know some find the dirt hard work but it sharpens the skills
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Corrected
![]() Happy to race on the dirt as I missed the last one. Could be -5°c by then though
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bring your paint brush as it's dirty!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's not dirty! It's just dusty, now you wait untill the winter months on dirt and grass, now thats dirty
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mud, dust, dirt, whatever... bring it on !
My 2wd is resigned to mucky winter workouts anyway
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sadly I won't be able to make it as I will be travelling back from sunny Seattle. Have fun! it's an awesome track and a lot of fun.
I have Proline hole shots rear (thanks to Dave) and 4 ribs front (2wd). Not tried the ribs yet but they seemed to work well for Connor who smoked me since he put those bad boys on! Not sure if I want to get my shiny new Kyosho dusty though ![]() Cheers Simon |
![]() |
|
|