View Full Version : Race meeting this sunday
Gavin Collingwood
08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Don't forget there's a race meeting this Sunday at bury.
Booking in from 9 racing from 10.
madmax
08-07-2014, 09:39 PM
ill be their
I would put a post up on srcc for all those not racing the oople race
Gavin Collingwood
08-07-2014, 10:18 PM
ill be their
I would put a post up on srcc for all those not racing the oople race
Can you do that I'm not sure how
NeilRalph77
11-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Me and Lee Fraser will be coming
cocker7433
11-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Connor Latham and Joel mayor will be there
madmax
11-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Put a post up on srcc but was removed, I will be their though
Gavin Collingwood
11-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Not surprised
danDanEFC
11-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Sorry Guys I thought I had just moved it, to the events page.
Gavin Collingwood
11-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Yeah no probs Aiden I was unaware anyway,
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.