|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Don't forget there's a race meeting this Sunday at bury.
Booking in from 9 racing from 10.
__________________
TLR ABSIMA Horizon Hobbies G Paint Answer RC |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be their
I would put a post up on srcc for all those not racing the oople race
__________________
Answer RC team driver Formby models HB Racing D216 HB Racing D418 www.kandmacoustics.co.uk |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can you do that I'm not sure how
__________________
TLR ABSIMA Horizon Hobbies G Paint Answer RC |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me and Lee Fraser will be coming
__________________
----Cougar 2 team----Cougar 2 works----Cougar 2000---- ----Schumacher Bosscat---- ----Traxxas TRX1----Losi XXX CR----Losi XXX BK2---- ----AE B4 ft----Xfactory X6^----DEX210 V1---- ----TLR22 3.0----TLR22 4.0----TLR22t 4.0----TLR22 5.0AC---- ----AE B6.4----
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Connor Latham and Joel mayor will be there
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Put a post up on srcc but was removed, I will be their though
__________________
Answer RC team driver Formby models HB Racing D216 HB Racing D418 www.kandmacoustics.co.uk |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not surprised
__________________
TLR ABSIMA Horizon Hobbies G Paint Answer RC |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry Guys I thought I had just moved it, to the events page.
__________________
Aidan Burke - Southport Radio Car Club #SchumacherFamily #TQmodels #ExtraLapRCpodcast |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah no probs Aiden I was unaware anyway,
__________________
TLR ABSIMA Horizon Hobbies G Paint Answer RC |
![]() |
|
|