PDA

View Full Version : Wanted WTB: PARTS TO COMPLETE TRX-1 PROJECT


rctodd1624
13-12-2015, 01:00 PM
I have a vintage Traxxas TRX-1 project in the making. I have accumulated a majority of the parts for the build however I still need a bunch in order to complete the project. Looking for the help of my r/c piers to get this completed. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated. THANKS!

2771 front wheels
2738 drag link
2731 front arm mounts/bulkhead
4706 battery cups
2715 servo mounts
4750 rear tires
1715 wing mounts
2714 wing wire
1937 tie rods
Shock springs front and back
Tie rod ends

Retro RC
14-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Try these guys,

http://www.happyhobby.com/hobb_html/traxxax.htm

rctodd1624
14-12-2015, 04:04 PM
I will give it a shot. Thanks a bunch

rctodd1624
15-12-2015, 04:24 PM
UPDATED!

2771 front wheels
2731 front arm mounts/bulkhead
2715 servo mounts
4750 rear tires
1715 wing mounts
Shock springs front and back
Tie rod ends

I started this project last night and was able to get some of it together. Bummed that I don't have a front arm mount yet. That holds up the whole front end assembly. I was able to secure battery cups.

Retro RC
15-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Here's a front bulkhead set in black it'll keep your build going until you find 1 in white

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Traxxas-TRX-1-Front-Suspension-Arm-Mounts-in-Black-Part-2731-/262169658102?hash=item3d0a8782f6:g:3KAAAOSwBahU-6Qo

Or you could use this and cut the centre out, just means that there's no body mount

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-White-1630-Traxxas-2WD-Radicator-HAWK-Bulkhead-Arm-Blue-Eagle-LS-Truck-/231770655617?hash=item35f69b8b81:g:Wn8AAOSw~bFWKCP A

Here the wing tubes your after to

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Vintage-Traxxas-White-Transmission-Bulkhead-w-Wing-Tubes-TRX-3-Part-2692-/361441872018?hash=item54279d4892:g:tbcAAOSw9mFWId9 N

And here's the servo mounts in black

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Nitro-Hawk-Buggy-Street-LS-II-Trx-3-Steering-Servo-Mounts-Part-2715-/262178580041?hash=item3d0b0fa649:g:gq8AAOSwnipWZHJ k

rctodd1624
17-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Put the shock together with the exception of the springs. The anodizing is a little darker on the rears than on the front which i don't love but what are you gonna do. Does anyone know if a substitute spring can be used say from a jrx-2?? Found a couple more parts for the build and am awaiting their arrival. PLEASE, see what remains to see if you can help

Thnx
Todd

UPDATED! STILL NEED:

2771 front wheels
2731 front arm mounts/bulkhead (white only)
4750 rear tires
1715 wing mounts
Shock springs front and back
Tie rod ends (white only)

rctodd1624
19-12-2015, 01:49 PM
some updates

Peakey
19-12-2015, 02:53 PM
some updates

You know you could always post a thread in the main section :thumbsup:

rctodd1624
21-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Here is my updated Traxxas TRX-1 (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?toolid=10029&campid=CAMPAIGNID&customid=CUSTOMID&catId=220&type=2&ext=262268744220&item=262268744220) project. I have found just about everything I need thanks to help from some folks here as well as other forums. I'm still looking for a white front 2731 front suspension and body mount / bulkhead to complete. Other parts are on there way. I could use all the help I can get to locate this missing link! Thnx