View Full Version : XXX CR - BK2 questions?
paulj
20-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Right I've got myself a XXXCR but have a fair few graphite spares from my old BK2 and want to know what fits and what doesn't.
Am I right in thinking Losi stopped producing graphite parts?
So does anybody know if the following bits are the same as XXXCR parts?
A9700 front graphite arms - these are VLA
A9800 rear graphite arms - again VLA
A9814 graphite rear shock tower
I'm going to sort out a list of Losi spares to sell soon, mainly 4wd bits but some non compatable 2wd bits too.
ashleyb4
20-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Front arms will work.
rear arms will be diffrent
Rear tower im not sure might be slightly difrent compare them on the car.
A
lochness42
21-01-2009, 07:37 AM
As ashley said - front arms work, I'm not sure about rear but I think they'll work too. Rear shocktower fit but has only 3 holes for ballstud - less tuning options
Well I just compared Graphite and EA3 rear arms - EA3 are shorter and has holes for shocks in different positions
paulj
21-01-2009, 07:00 PM
As ashley said - front arms work, I'm not sure about rear but I think they'll work too. Rear shocktower fit but has only 3 holes for ballstud - less tuning options
Well I just compared Graphite and EA3 rear arms - EA3 are shorter and has holes for shocks in different positions
Thanks :thumbsup:
so that answers that then...
captain-codpiece
21-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Those 4wd spares you're selling, do you have any of the rear hinge pin holder thingies? The little plastic strips that screw into the rear diff cover, and has 2 holes for the hinge pins on the rear wishbones. I keep having slight navigational disputes whilst racing which have resulted in me breaking a few.....:mad: OH this is for a xxx4 by the way.....
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.