Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-01-2009
paulj paulj is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Smoggieland
Posts: 376
Default XXX CR - BK2 questions?

Right I've got myself a XXXCR but have a fair few graphite spares from my old BK2 and want to know what fits and what doesn't.

Am I right in thinking Losi stopped producing graphite parts?

So does anybody know if the following bits are the same as XXXCR parts?

A9700 front graphite arms - these are VLA
A9800 rear graphite arms - again VLA
A9814 graphite rear shock tower

I'm going to sort out a list of Losi spares to sell soon, mainly 4wd bits but some non compatable 2wd bits too.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-01-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

Front arms will work.

rear arms will be diffrent

Rear tower im not sure might be slightly difrent compare them on the car.

A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-01-2009
lochness42's Avatar
lochness42 lochness42 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Battersea, London, UK
Posts: 1,269
Send a message via ICQ to lochness42 Send a message via MSN to lochness42 Send a message via Skype™ to lochness42
Default

As ashley said - front arms work, I'm not sure about rear but I think they'll work too. Rear shocktower fit but has only 3 holes for ballstud - less tuning options

Well I just compared Graphite and EA3 rear arms - EA3 are shorter and has holes for shocks in different positions
__________________
Retired from racing
| パベルともうします、よろしくおねがいしますスロバキア人だ、今イギリスにすんでいます。|
| Ralls Racing | RCSGraphicWorx - paints, paintjobs, decals, custom wear | Schumacher Racing | Mr.O inserts |

Last edited by lochness42; 21-01-2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Checked rear arms
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-01-2009
paulj paulj is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Smoggieland
Posts: 376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness42 View Post
As ashley said - front arms work, I'm not sure about rear but I think they'll work too. Rear shocktower fit but has only 3 holes for ballstud - less tuning options

Well I just compared Graphite and EA3 rear arms - EA3 are shorter and has holes for shocks in different positions
Thanks

so that answers that then...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-01-2009
captain-codpiece's Avatar
captain-codpiece captain-codpiece is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 90
Default

Those 4wd spares you're selling, do you have any of the rear hinge pin holder thingies? The little plastic strips that screw into the rear diff cover, and has 2 holes for the hinge pins on the rear wishbones. I keep having slight navigational disputes whilst racing which have resulted in me breaking a few..... OH this is for a xxx4 by the way.....
__________________
I intend to live forever........so far so good.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com