View Full Version : Rear Pivot Block XXXCR
captain-codpiece
07-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Can any of you knowledgable people tell me what difference swapping the rear pivot block to 0 degree will make?
Cheers
Lloyd
ashleyb4
07-02-2009, 11:59 PM
It gives the car less anti squat which means the car will have more drive on wet/ slippy tracks will make te car more stable aswell as allow the car to ride the bumps better.
A
captain-codpiece
08-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Cheers. Think I might get some and give them a whirl.:D
The Doctor
10-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Lloyd, do you mean the rear toe-in block? If so then reducing rear toe-in will make your rear end more loose (:blush:) and consequently give you less rear-end grip/more turn in. Good where you need the back end to break away more. I'm running 0 deg toe-in at West Bridgford to give me some much needed turn-in for the tight corners. Normally I run 2 deg when I race outside, where the corners aren't as tight.
bigred5765
10-02-2009, 06:50 PM
there not measurements in toe in, but as ashley said measurements in anti squat,
The Doctor
14-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Yep, sorry guys, you're absolutely right. My mistake. :wub
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.