|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can any of you knowledgable people tell me what difference swapping the rear pivot block to 0 degree will make?
Cheers Lloyd
__________________
I intend to live forever........so far so good. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It gives the car less anti squat which means the car will have more drive on wet/ slippy tracks will make te car more stable aswell as allow the car to ride the bumps better.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cheers. Think I might get some and give them a whirl.
__________________
I intend to live forever........so far so good. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lloyd, do you mean the rear toe-in block? If so then reducing rear toe-in will make your rear end more loose (
) and consequently give you less rear-end grip/more turn in. Good where you need the back end to break away more. I'm running 0 deg toe-in at West Bridgford to give me some much needed turn-in for the tight corners. Normally I run 2 deg when I race outside, where the corners aren't as tight.
__________________
Current Weapons: YZ2-CA, YZ2-DT, YZ-4SF. In The Pits: Yokomo R12C, Yokomo MR4-TC Custom, Yokomo MR4-TC Pro, Yokomo MR4-Rally, Tamiya Blitzer Beetle, Tamiya M05. Driven: Race Red Fiesta ST
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
there not measurements in toe in, but as ashley said measurements in anti squat,
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, sorry guys, you're absolutely right. My mistake.
__________________
Current Weapons: YZ2-CA, YZ2-DT, YZ-4SF. In The Pits: Yokomo R12C, Yokomo MR4-TC Custom, Yokomo MR4-TC Pro, Yokomo MR4-Rally, Tamiya Blitzer Beetle, Tamiya M05. Driven: Race Red Fiesta ST
|
![]() |
|
|