View Full Version : Bushings
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Do losi/trinity make blue ally shock bushings (top mountings) for the xxx cr? Part numbers? I can find them for the b4 but not the losi???
ashleyb4
10-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Trinity have discontinued these im affraid lots about for the b4 as knowone uses them but they are popular on losi's so peopel keep hold so there like rocking horse do do.
A
jono83
10-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Trinity have discontinued these im affraid lots about for the b4 as knowone uses them but they are popular on losi's so peopel keep hold so there like rocking horse do do.
A
I bet you have 10 or so sets knocking about lol
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the info.. ;)
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 05:09 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Losi-xx-CR-kinwald-edition-vintage_W0QQitemZ180333695156QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK _ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item18033369515 6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318
It has blue bushings! lol :p:drool:
ashleyb4
10-03-2009, 05:11 PM
I bet you have 10 or so sets knocking about lol
I wish. No only the one set on my car.
A
ashleyb4
10-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Brand new pair on ebay in the states
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330313411758
A
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 05:36 PM
you are the MAN!!!!! :woot:.....sent him a message regarding postage cost....
He is from wales too craig, maybe you two could get together?
His mum is ace too :wub
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 05:46 PM
not too far from me either... :wub :p I have my sheperds whistle too...!!!
You will love her hairy back.
Anyway, i'm not allowed to talk about her since i took out the restraining order :D
ashleyb4
10-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Lee is in vialation of his restraining order talking about my mum.
A
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Can I talk about her????? :wub :wub :p :drool: lol
ashleyb4
10-03-2009, 06:54 PM
No you cant
A
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 07:19 PM
:bored:.......
Please??? :eh?::woot:
I'll show everyone the pictures...lmao!:wub
bald eagle
10-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Brand new pair on ebay in the states
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330313411758
A
This seller has more in stock.... a bit pricey tho... :cry:
ashleyb4
10-03-2009, 09:53 PM
I paid 15 for my used ones posted from the states so not that bad.
A
Bargain of the bloody century that Ash :o
Jonesy
11-03-2009, 02:45 PM
I also love Ash's mum and own photo's.... :drool:
bald eagle
11-03-2009, 03:17 PM
I also love Ash's mum and own photo's.... :drool:
We shall have to swap and compare notes. :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.