Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default Bushings

Do losi/trinity make blue ally shock bushings (top mountings) for the xxx cr? Part numbers? I can find them for the b4 but not the losi???
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-03-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

Trinity have discontinued these im affraid lots about for the b4 as knowone uses them but they are popular on losi's so peopel keep hold so there like rocking horse do do.

A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-03-2009
jono83's Avatar
jono83 jono83 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via MSN to jono83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4 View Post
Trinity have discontinued these im affraid lots about for the b4 as knowone uses them but they are popular on losi's so peopel keep hold so there like rocking horse do do.

A
I bet you have 10 or so sets knocking about lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

Thanks for the info..
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Losi-xx-CR-kin...1%7C240%3A1318

It has blue bushings! lol
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-03-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jono83 View Post
I bet you have 10 or so sets knocking about lol
I wish. No only the one set on my car.

A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-03-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

Brand new pair on ebay in the states

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330313411758

A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

you are the MAN!!!!! .....sent him a message regarding postage cost....
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-03-2009
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
Lee-Mag
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: More north than Northy!!
Posts: 6,943
Default

He is from wales too craig, maybe you two could get together?

His mum is ace too
__________________



SUPER SEED


I am getting my own oOple blog !!!


Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

not too far from me either... I have my sheperds whistle too...!!!
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-03-2009
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
Lee-Mag
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: More north than Northy!!
Posts: 6,943
Default

You will love her hairy back.



Anyway, i'm not allowed to talk about her since i took out the restraining order
__________________



SUPER SEED


I am getting my own oOple blog !!!


Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-03-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

Lee is in vialation of his restraining order talking about my mum.

A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

Can I talk about her????? lol
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-03-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

No you cant

A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

.......

Please???

I'll show everyone the pictures...lmao!
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4 View Post
Brand new pair on ebay in the states

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330313411758

A

This seller has more in stock.... a bit pricey tho...
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-03-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

I paid 15 for my used ones posted from the states so not that bad.

A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-03-2009
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
Lee-Mag
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: More north than Northy!!
Posts: 6,943
Default

Bargain of the bloody century that Ash
__________________



SUPER SEED


I am getting my own oOple blog !!!


Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-03-2009
Jonesy Jonesy is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ellesmere Port
Posts: 1,402
Default

I also love Ash's mum and own photo's....
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-03-2009
bald eagle's Avatar
bald eagle bald eagle is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I also love Ash's mum and own photo's....
We shall have to swap and compare notes.
__________________



schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com