oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Bushings (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20683)

bald eagle 10-03-2009 04:51 PM

Bushings
 
Do losi/trinity make blue ally shock bushings (top mountings) for the xxx cr? Part numbers? I can find them for the b4 but not the losi???

ashleyb4 10-03-2009 04:54 PM

Trinity have discontinued these im affraid lots about for the b4 as knowone uses them but they are popular on losi's so peopel keep hold so there like rocking horse do do.

A

jono83 10-03-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyb4 (Post 216932)
Trinity have discontinued these im affraid lots about for the b4 as knowone uses them but they are popular on losi's so peopel keep hold so there like rocking horse do do.

A

I bet you have 10 or so sets knocking about lol

bald eagle 10-03-2009 05:03 PM

Thanks for the info.. ;)

bald eagle 10-03-2009 05:09 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Losi-xx-CR-kin...1%7C240%3A1318

It has blue bushings! lol :p:drool:

ashleyb4 10-03-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jono83 (Post 216935)
I bet you have 10 or so sets knocking about lol

I wish. No only the one set on my car.

A

ashleyb4 10-03-2009 05:17 PM

Brand new pair on ebay in the states

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330313411758

A

bald eagle 10-03-2009 05:36 PM

you are the MAN!!!!! :woot:.....sent him a message regarding postage cost....

Lee 10-03-2009 05:41 PM

He is from wales too craig, maybe you two could get together?

His mum is ace too :wub

bald eagle 10-03-2009 05:46 PM

not too far from me either... :wub :p I have my sheperds whistle too...!!!

Lee 10-03-2009 05:49 PM

You will love her hairy back.



Anyway, i'm not allowed to talk about her since i took out the restraining order :D

ashleyb4 10-03-2009 05:58 PM

Lee is in vialation of his restraining order talking about my mum.

A

bald eagle 10-03-2009 06:05 PM

Can I talk about her????? :wub :wub :p :drool: lol

ashleyb4 10-03-2009 06:54 PM

No you cant

A

bald eagle 10-03-2009 07:19 PM

:bored:.......

Please??? :eh?::woot:

I'll show everyone the pictures...lmao!:wub

bald eagle 10-03-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyb4 (Post 216944)
Brand new pair on ebay in the states

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330313411758

A


This seller has more in stock.... a bit pricey tho... :cry:

ashleyb4 10-03-2009 09:53 PM

I paid 15 for my used ones posted from the states so not that bad.

A

Lee 11-03-2009 01:23 AM

Bargain of the bloody century that Ash :o

Jonesy 11-03-2009 02:45 PM

I also love Ash's mum and own photo's.... :drool:

bald eagle 11-03-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy (Post 217291)
I also love Ash's mum and own photo's.... :drool:

We shall have to swap and compare notes. :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com