View Full Version : carbon battery straps
rcdunk
05-05-2009, 08:43 AM
I have seen them on a car but cannot find any where that lists them considering asking fibre lyte to make some anybody interested i I can get a job lot at ? will ask for a price from them today and post it later
bald eagle
05-05-2009, 02:05 PM
I take it you men for the xx4 mate? :woot::thumbsup:
GRIFF55
05-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Have you tried oldtimer on here? Mr Atomic Carbon?? I'm sure he would be able to sort you some out:thumbsup:
rcdunk
05-05-2009, 02:08 PM
yeh sorry for xx4 been a long weekend
Danny McGee
05-05-2009, 02:43 PM
yeh sorry for xx4 been a long weekend
Mr Atomic is defo the man for the job. We got ours at Kiddy, no idea on price but they are sweet. Especially once i make the tungsten and steel weights that will slot nicely into place of the slots.
I'll be putting them up for sale too if anyone is interested?
rcdunk
05-05-2009, 02:52 PM
champion danny just pm'd him so fingers crossed
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.