|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have seen them on a car but cannot find any where that lists them considering asking fibre lyte to make some anybody interested i I can get a job lot at ? will ask for a price from them today and post it later
__________________
Mold model car club JQ THE CAR yellow edition associated rc8t championship edition (soon to be up for sale) JQ THE E CAR (on order) futaba 3vcs Last edited by rcdunk; 05-05-2009 at 08:44 AM. Reason: typing not too good lol |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I take it you men for the xx4 mate?
![]()
__________________
schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have you tried oldtimer on here? Mr Atomic Carbon?? I'm sure he would be able to sort you some out
__________________
~ICON-RC~ATOMIC CARBON~LMR~TONISPORT~NUCLEAR RC~
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeh sorry for xx4 been a long weekend
__________________
Mold model car club JQ THE CAR yellow edition associated rc8t championship edition (soon to be up for sale) JQ THE E CAR (on order) futaba 3vcs |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mr Atomic is defo the man for the job. We got ours at Kiddy, no idea on price but they are sweet. Especially once i make the tungsten and steel weights that will slot nicely into place of the slots. I'll be putting them up for sale too if anyone is interested?
__________________
Schumacher - NOSRAM - TrishBits - |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
champion danny just pm'd him so fingers crossed
__________________
Mold model car club JQ THE CAR yellow edition associated rc8t championship edition (soon to be up for sale) JQ THE E CAR (on order) futaba 3vcs |
![]() |
|
|