PDA

View Full Version : Lipo chassis


tjf
17-11-2009, 10:51 PM
All

Has the X11 got a proper lipo chassis now or is it still a case of modifying it yourself to take stick packs?

nikos2002
17-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Fingers are crossed hoping.

I just got some carbon fiber to make a radio plate for mind, if it works the way I want to, I'll post pics - maybe I can mass produce!!

burgie
18-11-2009, 12:17 PM
no, the X11 still has the original x11 ni-mih chassis configuration - making it accept a lipo is dead easy, and you only need to drill one new hole. I have used a Lazer ZX5 battery strap and post in mine without an issue.

the "radio plate" is also a great idea, I have one in mine - it means all the electronics can be removed from the car by simply removing 3 screws....and the best part is you don't need to drill any new holes! :thumbsup:

spenner
18-11-2009, 08:10 PM
The Lipo chassis is nearly among us...

Not too far away so expect some news soon.

tjf
18-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Sounds like I need to wait a little longer before I buy one again.
I regretted selling my X11 :(

Rebelrc
19-11-2009, 06:24 PM
not too long i think my brother was picking them up today...all being well:thumbsup:

tjf
19-11-2009, 06:53 PM
cool when can we order

KevLee
19-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I think it was just a small batch he was picking up today to check everything is ok. Once that's done it won't be long until they are available :thumbsup: