|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
All
Has the X11 got a proper lipo chassis now or is it still a case of modifying it yourself to take stick packs? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fingers are crossed hoping.
I just got some carbon fiber to make a radio plate for mind, if it works the way I want to, I'll post pics - maybe I can mass produce!!
__________________
Viper R/C Solutions Marketing Director website: www.viper-rc.com Facebook: Viper R/C Solutions Twitter: ViperRCTeam sponsored by: Viper R/C Solutions, J Concepts, ARC USA, X Factory, Xpert R/C US |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
no, the X11 still has the original x11 ni-mih chassis configuration - making it accept a lipo is dead easy, and you only need to drill one new hole. I have used a Lazer ZX5 battery strap and post in mine without an issue.
the "radio plate" is also a great idea, I have one in mine - it means all the electronics can be removed from the car by simply removing 3 screws....and the best part is you don't need to drill any new holes! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Lipo chassis is nearly among us...
Not too far away so expect some news soon.
__________________
X Factory UK - Team Corally - DMS Racing - Tuning Haus - Exotek - Avid - Alpha - JConcepts
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sounds like I need to wait a little longer before I buy one again.
I regretted selling my X11
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
not too long i think my brother was picking them up today...all being well
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
cool when can we order
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it was just a small batch he was picking up today to check everything is ok. Once that's done it won't be long until they are available
|
![]() |
|
|