View Full Version : Under Lipo Weights?
Adam F
26-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Hi all,
I have seen a few cars recently with a large flat weight under the lipo's on a B4.
Does anyone know where they can be purchased?
Thanks
Adam.
dave g
26-11-2009, 10:36 AM
i used some roofing lead,it comes in a roll and is cheap to buy for how much you get of it,its about 1mm thick i guess.
should be able to get from most good plumbers and roofing places.
Timee80
26-11-2009, 10:37 AM
have a word with smOkin on here. He sorted me out and is a nice fella too. Think he can get whatever size/weight you want
mattlynch
26-11-2009, 03:56 PM
you could buy a bit of this ,http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Brass-Sheet-200mm-x-150mm-x-2mm-CZ108_W0QQitemZ280428954751QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_B OI_Metalworking_Milling_Welding_Metalworking_Suppl ies_ET?hash=item414ade447f and cut your own or one of these , http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prodshow/AR125000312.html .
bigred5765
26-11-2009, 04:03 PM
as dave said builder merchant, roof flashing or porch flashing 1-2mm thick last for ages,
Spencer Mulcahy
26-11-2009, 10:49 PM
I got my lead from my father in laws cellar Chris Cocker has nicked most of it LOL. Would it be bad of me to suggest church roofs.:woot::woot:
Adam F
27-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks gents, I think I have some flashing in the shed!
Cheers
TomHow
07-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Also try http://www.rudebits.co.uk they do some nice stuff there
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.