|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi all,
I have seen a few cars recently with a large flat weight under the lipo's on a B4. Does anyone know where they can be purchased? Thanks Adam. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
i used some roofing lead,it comes in a roll and is cheap to buy for how much you get of it,its about 1mm thick i guess.
should be able to get from most good plumbers and roofing places. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
have a word with smOkin on here. He sorted me out and is a nice fella too. Think he can get whatever size/weight you want
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
you could buy a bit of this ,http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Brass-Shee...item414ade447f and cut your own or one of these , http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prods...125000312.html .
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
as dave said builder merchant, roof flashing or porch flashing 1-2mm thick last for ages,
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got my lead from my father in laws cellar Chris Cocker has nicked most of it LOL. Would it be bad of me to suggest church roofs.
![]()
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks gents, I think I have some flashing in the shed!
Cheers |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Also try http://www.rudebits.co.uk they do some nice stuff there
|
![]() |
|
|