View Full Version : Lipo Chassis x-11
brooksy
02-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi guys,I was wondering if you could tell me if you can buy the pred with the lipo chassis in the kit or can you only purchase it as an optional extra?!.:confused:
jimmy
02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
I guess it will be a running change at some point - but it's only just been made so not sure when. I'm sure Yanina will spill the beans soon though :thumbsup:
brooksy
02-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Well,I was looking at getting a second hand pred in the new year but if I can talk the better half round(which I hope I can),I'm going to buy new. I only have stick packs at the moment as I'm running 2wd and could do without the extra layout for another chassis. But having said that it would be cheeper than buying a lipo saddle pack i suppose. Also,can anybody tell me if the kit now comes with the new big bore shocks and new orange steering rack?.
Cheers, Phill:thumbsup:
KevLee
02-12-2009, 06:45 PM
I'd go for the stick pack layout if i were you. Its what all the team are using and so setups will be a lot easier to find.
The latest kit does come with the big bore shocks but i don't think the orange steering links are included as they are a tuning option.
brooksy
02-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the info Kev. I'll wait until im ready to buy the kit and then if I need to i'll order the stick chassis the same time as car.:thumbsup:
Tom3012
03-12-2009, 03:29 PM
You can fill the slots in on the original chassis quite easily, and then make a simple radio tray, thats what most people do at the momemt :thumbsup:
If you choose not to buy the orange steering arms then you will need to modify the current blue ones... Thats if you'll be running stick pack lipos...
Loads of info on this site, failing that... www.the-pred.co.uk (http://www.the-pred.co.uk) ... Or feel free to ask, i can post/send pics if you want :)
brooksy
03-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Does anybody think that Team Extreme will bring a revised kit out anytime soon with the big bore shocks(already in),orange steering arms/lipo chassis?.:confused:
I dont want to buy the kit and then find out a month later that a new one with these parts will be available!.
Bungleaio
03-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Big bores are already included in the kit. I have no idea if they will be introducing a kit with the other parts included
Tom3012
04-12-2009, 01:39 AM
Heard a rumour, that there may be a new one released but not sure if its true?
brooksy
04-12-2009, 02:43 PM
The reason I asked the question was because they seem to be bringing a lot of up-grades out that are improving the car and that's what they usualy do. I think that's what yokomo did with the b-max?!.
Still a bit of time to go before I get one anyway so I'll just have to keep checking on the pred site and on oople.
I'm sure they will let us know if it's going to happen.:thumbsup:
Lowie
05-12-2009, 02:09 PM
it is no rumor :)
see Players Rematch-report:
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/worksopplayersrematch/day01/OOP_3201.jpg http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/worksopplayersrematch/day01/OOP_3198.jpg
Tom3012
05-12-2009, 03:13 PM
I meant a rumour about a new pred... with all the latest bits on it... but the lipo chassis looks good :thumbsup:
lcpvcce
09-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi Lowie Where can buy it ??thanks.
Lowie
09-12-2009, 03:00 PM
don't know dude.
I guess you might want to contact Lewis at Team Xtreme.
migsy
09-12-2009, 06:25 PM
is there a release date for the new x11 chassis?
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/worksopplayersrematch/day01/OOP_3201.jpg http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/worksopplayersrematch/day01/OOP_3198.jpg[/QUOTE]
lcpvcce
10-12-2009, 12:12 AM
don't know dude.
I guess you might want to contact Lewis at Team Xtreme.
OK thanks for your help......:)
lcpvcce
06-01-2010, 12:17 AM
The new lipo ver. chassis available now..............:thumbsup:
migsy
06-01-2010, 12:40 AM
The new lipo ver. chassis available now..............:thumbsup:
when will xtreme be stocking the new chassis?:confused:
lcpvcce
06-01-2010, 04:21 AM
in-stock now and you can checking the Team Xtreme web site....
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.