Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-12-2009
brooksy's Avatar
brooksy brooksy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere between Sheffield and Worksop!.
Posts: 960
Default Lipo Chassis x-11

Hi guys,I was wondering if you could tell me if you can buy the pred with the lipo chassis in the kit or can you only purchase it as an optional extra?!.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-12-2009
jimmy's Avatar
jimmy jimmy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 10,047
Blog Entries: 6
Default

I guess it will be a running change at some point - but it's only just been made so not sure when. I'm sure Yanina will spill the beans soon though
__________________
If your PM doesn't at first succeed - try, try again. I'll reply in the end, honest.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-12-2009
brooksy's Avatar
brooksy brooksy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere between Sheffield and Worksop!.
Posts: 960
Default Lipo chassis x-11

Well,I was looking at getting a second hand pred in the new year but if I can talk the better half round(which I hope I can),I'm going to buy new. I only have stick packs at the moment as I'm running 2wd and could do without the extra layout for another chassis. But having said that it would be cheeper than buying a lipo saddle pack i suppose. Also,can anybody tell me if the kit now comes with the new big bore shocks and new orange steering rack?.

Cheers, Phill
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2009
KevLee's Avatar
KevLee KevLee is offline
oOple Advertiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Posts: 722
Default

I'd go for the stick pack layout if i were you. Its what all the team are using and so setups will be a lot easier to find.

The latest kit does come with the big bore shocks but i don't think the orange steering links are included as they are a tuning option.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2009
brooksy's Avatar
brooksy brooksy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere between Sheffield and Worksop!.
Posts: 960
Default

Thanks for the info Kev. I'll wait until im ready to buy the kit and then if I need to i'll order the stick chassis the same time as car.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2009
Tom3012 Tom3012 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sunny southport
Posts: 1,747
Send a message via MSN to Tom3012
Default

You can fill the slots in on the original chassis quite easily, and then make a simple radio tray, thats what most people do at the momemt

If you choose not to buy the orange steering arms then you will need to modify the current blue ones... Thats if you'll be running stick pack lipos...

Loads of info on this site, failing that... www.the-pred.co.uk ... Or feel free to ask, i can post/send pics if you want
__________________
Team Losi Racing, Horizon Hobby
TLR 22 5.0, TLR 22X-4, TLR 22-4, 22-4 2.0

Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1

Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2009
brooksy's Avatar
brooksy brooksy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere between Sheffield and Worksop!.
Posts: 960
Default

Does anybody think that Team Extreme will bring a revised kit out anytime soon with the big bore shocks(already in),orange steering arms/lipo chassis?.
I dont want to buy the kit and then find out a month later that a new one with these parts will be available!.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2009
Bungleaio's Avatar
Bungleaio Bungleaio is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Leicestershire
Posts: 1,014
Default

Big bores are already included in the kit. I have no idea if they will be introducing a kit with the other parts included
__________________
Lets Off Road!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-12-2009
Tom3012 Tom3012 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sunny southport
Posts: 1,747
Send a message via MSN to Tom3012
Default

Heard a rumour, that there may be a new one released but not sure if its true?
__________________
Team Losi Racing, Horizon Hobby
TLR 22 5.0, TLR 22X-4, TLR 22-4, 22-4 2.0

Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1

Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-12-2009
brooksy's Avatar
brooksy brooksy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere between Sheffield and Worksop!.
Posts: 960
Default

The reason I asked the question was because they seem to be bringing a lot of up-grades out that are improving the car and that's what they usualy do. I think that's what yokomo did with the b-max?!.

Still a bit of time to go before I get one anyway so I'll just have to keep checking on the pred site and on oople.
I'm sure they will let us know if it's going to happen.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-12-2009
Lowie's Avatar
Lowie Lowie is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dworp, Belgium
Posts: 1,183
Default

it is no rumor

see Players Rematch-report:

__________________
aka Ludo
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-12-2009
Tom3012 Tom3012 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sunny southport
Posts: 1,747
Send a message via MSN to Tom3012
Default

I meant a rumour about a new pred... with all the latest bits on it... but the lipo chassis looks good
__________________
Team Losi Racing, Horizon Hobby
TLR 22 5.0, TLR 22X-4, TLR 22-4, 22-4 2.0

Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1

Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-12-2009
lcpvcce's Avatar
lcpvcce lcpvcce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 236
Default

Hi Lowie Where can buy it ??thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-12-2009
Lowie's Avatar
Lowie Lowie is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dworp, Belgium
Posts: 1,183
Default

don't know dude.
I guess you might want to contact Lewis at Team Xtreme.
__________________
aka Ludo
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-12-2009
migsy's Avatar
migsy migsy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Aberdare, south-wales
Posts: 764
Question New Chassis

is there a release date for the new x11 chassis?

[/QUOTE]
__________________
EAT, SLEEP & RACE.

Keeping fast motors reving hard.

signed...migsy

racing made better by Losi, Team Xtreme, HPI BAJA 5B. novak, castle creations, trak-power lipos bantam B6 and my SMR nicely done by huski sport uk. local club: Cwmaman RC Jammers.

www.the-pred.co.uk
RC BEARINGS 4 U.
Club 22 (admin)

Losi22, losi xxx cr
losi xx-4, losi xxx-4G
baja 5b 30.5cc.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-12-2009
lcpvcce's Avatar
lcpvcce lcpvcce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowie View Post
don't know dude.
I guess you might want to contact Lewis at Team Xtreme.
OK thanks for your help......
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-01-2010
lcpvcce's Avatar
lcpvcce lcpvcce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 236
Default

The new lipo ver. chassis available now..............
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-01-2010
migsy's Avatar
migsy migsy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Aberdare, south-wales
Posts: 764
Thumbs up chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcpvcce View Post
The new lipo ver. chassis available now..............
when will xtreme be stocking the new chassis?
__________________
EAT, SLEEP & RACE.

Keeping fast motors reving hard.

signed...migsy

racing made better by Losi, Team Xtreme, HPI BAJA 5B. novak, castle creations, trak-power lipos bantam B6 and my SMR nicely done by huski sport uk. local club: Cwmaman RC Jammers.

www.the-pred.co.uk
RC BEARINGS 4 U.
Club 22 (admin)

Losi22, losi xxx cr
losi xx-4, losi xxx-4G
baja 5b 30.5cc.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-01-2010
lcpvcce's Avatar
lcpvcce lcpvcce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 236
Default

in-stock now and you can checking the Team Xtreme web site....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com