PDA

View Full Version : Shop


Adam31
30-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Hey this will be my first regional will there be a shop there as i could do with some new tyres?

Adam

Si Coe
30-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't think there will be but I'm sure someone will have some spare yellow minis they can sell. If nothing there should be a few Schumacher team drivers present!

cwp
01-05-2010, 04:20 AM
You can all ways pop over to Ross mods and get a set.

Si Coe
01-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Or you could send Stevo, his van of doom and his B4 with a box of useful bits and bob and set up a shop trackside.
You are always welcome to do that - I'm sure I could even sort you some space in race control or one of the cabins. We'd love a Ross Mod trackside shop.

footey
01-05-2010, 10:56 AM
i belive there is going to be a bloke there called john walton and i think he will have some stuff for sale from his dads shop

johnboy
01-05-2010, 11:01 AM
As footie says i will be there with tyres, spares ect .

footey
01-05-2010, 11:06 AM
hope you didnt mind me saying john:) ill take a percentage of your profits for it :woot:

johnboy
01-05-2010, 11:09 AM
no its fine shane. my dad says there is a brew and a sandwich in it for you.:woot:

Adam31
01-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Nice one i need yellow mini spikes front and rear see you in the morning...

Adam